Wednesday, March 9, 2011

SOT at Fair grounds

Hey John,
Just wanted you to know that I had a guy with me last night that was his first SOT meeting and he left with tears in his eyes, said he had never seen a group of guys come together and worship Jesus like we did last night. Thank you guys for having the vision the courage to do this in this county. God bless you all!


Great meeting of SOT last night. This is my third time and I'm always inspired and a better man from being there. Thanks for all the work that you and the other guys do to put it on. I believe God is working through the SOT to bring revival to the men in the Searcy area and in turn blessing the families, women and children.
What do I need to do to get some t-shirts? I need one for myself, my son and three for guys in my prayer group - 5 shirts. I can get sizes. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment