Friday, March 11, 2011

Sons of Thunder at the fair grounds

I can't imagine anyone walking away from the meeting last night and feeling any different than I do about our awesome God. I always come away from the meetings excited and refreshed. In fact, I'm always disappointed when I'm unable to attend due to other scheduled events involving my children. I'm thankful that our track meet was canceled.
Our young men need to be hearing these testimonies. Every father struggles with his own sinful nature and the difficulty of raising his boy to be a man of God. It obvious that our young men struggle with the things of the world too! They're constantly bombarded with the lies of what being a man is all about. I believe these testimonies share great insight to what it means to be a man of God. They are powerful stories about growth, transformation, love, grace, forgiveness, obedience, struggles, fighting, submission, surrender, godliness, salvation, etc. In essence, it's all about Jesus Christ!
Roddy Mote

No comments:

Post a Comment