Friday, March 11, 2011

Sons of Thunder at the fair grounds

John it was a great night for the Lord! Thought you might like to know that we handed out 350 crosses which was actually 75 more than was handed out at Vallet Baptist. Thank you all for letting us be a part of SOT.
Your Brothers in Christ,
Saint Paul Meth Men
Glen

I have thought about the brother whose testimony talked about having blood of innocent people on his hands. I think we all can related to this when I consider that the blood of Jesus was on my hands because He died for my sins.
The wonderful part about having the blood of Jesus on me is that it washes me whiter than snow! Praise His name for the precious gift given to us on the cross.
I am grateful to the men who began SOT. Thank you, John for bringing this to Searcy. May this continue to prosper and grow and reach out to all of Arkansas.
In Him,
Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment