Friday, January 14, 2011

SOTat Downtown CC

This was my first SOT and I came away filled with the Spirit. It was an amazing
service and to see Godly men from Searcy was awesome. I talked to Sid about a
potential program from a future SOT, I work with a group called HOPE Outdoors.
It is a Non-Denominational Faith based group that takes disabled and critically
ill children and adults hunting and fishing, it is a great organization and we
are always looking for volunteers. I have some YouTube videos I could share
with SOT and our local President leaves here in Searcy and his son Joe Parsons
could come and give a testimony. Check us out at www.hopeoutdoors.org. I hope
to present Hope Outdoors to SOT in the future. Please feel free to call me
501-230-2129.

Thanks for making SOT great,
In Him,
Tim Yarbrough

2 comments:

  1. John
    Awesome !This thing could get bigger than you and the boys can handle!..... But not bigger than you , the boys, and our Lord. Dare to be bold.
    In his name and power , in his glory. Amen
    your brother in Christ.
    Ed Guillotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it. Nearly every Sunday. I remind the people there never will be one theology this side of Jesus return but there is one truth we can start with this morning-that is salvation through Jesus Christ. As one of our great leaders once said; "A difference of opinion does not mean a difference in principles."

    John, I would like to see if the smaller fellowships could volunteer some to help cook or serve. Some might stay and clean-just a thought.
    Pastor Dan Pettit at Victory Life Bald Knob

    ReplyDelete