Thursday, January 13, 2011

Comment to SOT Downtown CC

John,

You are so right: there was an overwhelming presence of the Holy Spirit amongst
the men who attended the Sons of Thunder meeting last Tuesday. When men begin to
fall to their knees in reverence to God and lift up His name, the Spirit can't
help but be there. We are on our way to bigger numbers of men wanting to be part
of this movement. I thank my God for you and others who envisioned this and made
it come alive.

If I may be as bold to suggest a potential event: 1,000 Man Strong Day that
could be held somewhere in Searcy. We could set a date out in the future and
advertise this event for central Arkansas. Talk it up and spread the word. I
think we could get that many people to attend. Lots of logistical issues but to
use the title of a song, "I Can Only Imagine".

Blessings to you my brother! May God continually shower down on you His grace
and mercy!




Best Regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / 以此致敬意
Nick Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment