Wednesday, August 15, 2012

This week at 1st Assembly

Guys, what a wonderful night at Assembly. Our thanks go out to the men at Assembly who outdid themselves again with a great meal and fellowship. Strawberry cake!!!!  Boy!! We were all blessed by the video,prayer,worship and the testimonies. I guessed around 450 men were present and His presence was felt by all. Thanks for bringing a truck load of water for our law enforcement officers. Just to let you know also that the outpouring of donation for Jacobs Place as you left was just awesome. The cash total was $2912.00 and we had several churches that have pledge to send some. I personally can't express my thanks in words but only to say I love you all. Can't wait till next month at Valley Baptist. I hope and pray that you continue to "be about your Fathers bussiness". May God bless you and yours. 

Your Brother in Christ
John


No comments:

Post a Comment